I consider my parents as my biggest source of strength. Whenever I see them smiling I feel like I can do anything just to have a smile on their face. Apart from this, I believe in POSITIVITY so I feel staying positive even in the adverse situation is my strength.
Honestly, sometimes I feel I am a confused person. I take time to take any decision though it works well sometimes I lost opportunity just because of my confusion or overthinking. So this is a weak part of my personality.
My hobbies are dancing, modelling, acting, wall painting and sometimes I love to cooking also.
I was crowned as Miss u.p In 2016.
I have been on the cover page of “Rupayan” ( a weekly magazine by Amar ujala) and Rivista magazine.
Selected as model for Images Bazaar and currently working with them. Also, done shoots for some clothing brands.
won some other dancing and modeling competition at school and college level. Despite these, I AM A BETTER PERSON THAN BEFORE AND I CONSIDER THIS AS MY BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT.
WHO WILL WIN MISS QUEEN OF INDIA 2019 ?
- Bhavana Sirpa (23%, 12,016 Votes)
- Amanda Delilah Vas (21%, 11,110 Votes)
- Rhea Rawal (12%, 6,529 Votes)
- Tarini Kalingarayar (11%, 5,751 Votes)
- Tanya Sinha (8%, 4,358 Votes)
- Divija Gambhir (6%, 3,069 Votes)
- Ritika Raghav (4%, 1,965 Votes)
- Nikita Thomas (3%, 1,479 Votes)
- Aishwarya Adarkar (2%, 1,280 Votes)
- Mallica Mishra (2%, 1,149 Votes)
- Pankojini Dash (2%, 1,025 Votes)
- Kriti Goyal (1%, 743 Votes)
- Swagnika Bhattacharjee (1%, 693 Votes)
- Niranjana Suresh (1%, 268 Votes)
- Niketha Shetty (0%, 216 Votes)
- Vaidehee Sawant (0%, 174 Votes)
- Konchitha John (0%, 168 Votes)
- Dipti shankdhar (0%, 162 Votes)
- Ritu Ailani (0%, 151 Votes)
- Samiksha Singh (0%, 52 Votes)
Total Voters: 52,358