5’7 1/2 Inches
Adaptive nature and the ability to connect with people from all different backgrounds and ages with ease. This is probably because of my defence background because of which I was fortunate to have travelled India extensively.
I find making decisions overwhelming at times when there are many potentially equivalent choices. Sacrifice is an inherent part of choosing one alternative over another. I tend to take a little more time and brainstorm through the pros and cons, balancing my gut feeling with others opinions. However, once a decision is made, I don’t look back and doubt myself and this elaborate and deliberate process helps me be better prepared for the consequences that follow.
Reading, solving puzzles, writing computer codes.
Crowned Campus Princess by Miss India Organization from Goa region (2017)
Top 5 in Miss India – Telangana audition (2017)
Show stopper for Varuna Jitesh (2016) and Jitendra (2017) fashion walk.
Crowned Miss Adira by Satvika Gupta, CEO Adira Fires (2017)
Recipient of several prestigious Government scholarships for academic excellence including NTSE and KVPY.
Recipient of KPIT Best Innovation Award in the Smart India Hackathon, MHRD, Govt. of India (2018)
WHO WILL WIN MISS QUEEN OF INDIA 2019 ?
- Bhavana Sirpa (23%, 12,016 Votes)
- Amanda Delilah Vas (21%, 11,110 Votes)
- Rhea Rawal (12%, 6,529 Votes)
- Tarini Kalingarayar (11%, 5,751 Votes)
- Tanya Sinha (8%, 4,358 Votes)
- Divija Gambhir (6%, 3,069 Votes)
- Ritika Raghav (4%, 1,965 Votes)
- Nikita Thomas (3%, 1,479 Votes)
- Aishwarya Adarkar (2%, 1,280 Votes)
- Mallica Mishra (2%, 1,149 Votes)
- Pankojini Dash (2%, 1,025 Votes)
- Kriti Goyal (1%, 743 Votes)
- Swagnika Bhattacharjee (1%, 693 Votes)
- Niranjana Suresh (1%, 268 Votes)
- Niketha Shetty (0%, 216 Votes)
- Vaidehee Sawant (0%, 174 Votes)
- Konchitha John (0%, 168 Votes)
- Dipti shankdhar (0%, 162 Votes)
- Ritu Ailani (0%, 151 Votes)
- Samiksha Singh (0%, 52 Votes)
Total Voters: 52,358